Pipe Wind Tower Turning Rollers Hydraulic Fit Up Inverter Motor
The series turning rolls are a centerline adjustable roller. With
this type of roll, each wheel is driven independently from one
another with its own motor. The turning rolls, which maintain a
constant centerline, can rotate work pieces with diameters ranging
as small as 150mm up to 8000mm and load capacities from 2 ton to
1,000 metric tons.
The PU/rubber-tired rollers support the load. The design protects
the rubber from overloading and decreases the overall roller width.
Powering this unit is an adjustable frequency AC Drive and two (2)
inverter duty AC motors.
Type: Fix-on-ground, Hydraulic fit-up
- Max loading: 10T
- Pipe diameter: 600-3500mm
- Roller size: ɸ 350mmx120mm
- Pump station power: 1.5kw
- Pump station pressure: 21MPa
- The Rotator is composed by two powerless units for rotation.
It is composed by basement, hydraulic system and electrical system.
- The basement is in welded structures. All the seams are welded at
equal strength and heat treatment shall be carried out after
welding, to assure no deformation even long period. The basement
surface is finely machined.
- Rollers are PU material (90 degree Shore-A).
- Rollers distance is adjusted by hydraulic cylinder. There are two
cylinders inside the each roller bed. Roller's movement is drvien
- The FIT UP rotator gives movements to pipe for up/down. All
movements can be controlled through wireless remote box.
Applied job dia
|Wheel dia. & width(mm)||Wheel linear speed(mm/min)||Motor power(kw)|
|Rubber or PU||Metal|
By stepless inverter
1. Polyurethane roller, Rubber Roller or steel roller;
2. Anti creep function;
3. Hydraulic lifting for fit up pipes;
4. Motorized traveling or Manual traveling on the rail;
Welding rotator applications:
Welding rotators are widely used in pressure vessel, boiler,
chemical equipments, oil and gas, storage tank, water tank, water
pipe, shipyard, wind energy.
Notes for our welding rotator:
Variable rotation speed from 100 to 1000 mm/min
Wheels padded with heavy duty rubber: Included on models WR-100 and
Remote control box with 15 m span, and allows adjustment of
rotating speed -digital display in mm/min, forward and reverse
rotation, and stop.
Custom built -LD stands for large diameter vessels
Shot blasted frame at SA 2 ½: included
Variable Frequency Driver (VFD)
Custom built welding rotators available